Expecting proceeds from a sale of assets?
Introducing a Secure Asset Class.
If you have property you wish to sell and grow the capital amount from the proceeds of the sale into an asset class with a guaranteed return linked to the prime rate, at low risk, as a first in line credit lender, with agreements protected by South African legislation, then take a look at this opportunity and find out more. Where previously only corporates benefited from high interest rates, BCFS offer these to private individuals at a 100% client satisfaction rate.
Godelieve is an accredited Independent Consultant of BCICA, who have a mandate to raise funding for Body Corporate Funding Solutions (BCFS). BCFS has more than 2500 lenders with over R800 million loans raised for Bodies Corporate and Home Owner Associations since 2010. We provide our clients with access to:
- Community Schemes loan assets, protected by legislation. These assets are low risk, low cost and provide high returns.
- Section 12J investments linked to renewable energy VCCs regulated by SARS and the FSCA, that offer tax incentives.
- Fund-raising for the Thomson Smillie Foundation (which ranks as a BBBEE contribution) to support the preservation of wildlife and supply bursaries to underprivileged children.
Fortified Capital Plus
Section 12J Investments
Predictable returns in an uncertain world can be yours! To find out how you too can enjoy a high interest rate that is usually reserved for large corporates, whilst enjoying the peace of mind that comes from predictable low-risk returns, contact us for a no-obligations walkthrough of your options.
In need of finance for a Home loan?
ALL THINGS FOREIGN EXCHANGE
Currency Partners is South Africa’s largest specialist provider of Private Client exchange rates and services.
They can facilitate your currency transfers at optimum exchange rates so you can save money. Their team of experts will handle the required exchange control obligations and Reserve Bank approval applications to remit funds for Non-Resident individuals from SA.
If you’re working abroad and need to make regular or ad hoc international payments or transfers, you can benefit from their preferential pricing and the highly competitive exchange rates offered by their Private Client FX solution.
Currency Partners’ expert teams confidently handle every aspect of the exchange control process for you. Their services and benefits for the premium Private Client FX service include:
- Pre-completed electronic currency forms (they don’t require original documentation)
- Foreign tax clearance certificates from SARS
- SARB Exchange Control approval applications
- Offshore, Non-resident and Cash Management bank accounts
- Automatic market orders and target rate watch alerts
- Better price promise (they’ll better any live comparative quote)
- All-inclusive exchange
To get an obligation free quote, please follow our Partner registration process. Click on the link to get more information and a consultant from Currency Partners will get in touch with you straight away.